martes, 21 de abril de 2020

Inglés


Good morning !!!

Here you have the answers of the exercises 1,2,3  and 4 (Activity book page 65).
Correcciones ejercicios del Activity book.


Exercise 1. Read the dialogues and circle the correct words.
1-them
2-it
3-her
4-him
Exercise 2. Complete the sentences. Use the object pronouns in the box.
1-it
2-them
3-it
4-him
5-her
6-them
Exercise 3. Write the correct object pronouns in the sentences.
1-them
2-it
3-them
4-it
5-it
6-them
Exercise 4. Complete the sentences so they are true for you. Then rewrite them using an object pronoun.
1- I bought a book last week. I bought it last week.
2-I found a dog last year. I found it last year.
3-I spoke to Susan this morning. I spoke to her this morning.
4-I saw Peter outside the school today. I saw him outside the school today.

FIN DE CURSO

¡Buenos días alumnos y familias de 5º de Primaria! Este trimestre tan atípico que hemos vivido se acaba y el curso llega a su fin. Somo...