lunes, 4 de mayo de 2020

Answers Activity book page 77



Good morning guys!!!1
How are you after this long weekend? Did you enjoy? I hope so.

Here you have the answers (exercises 1,2 and 3) page 77.

 Exercise 1.Complete the words. Then complete the tables with the activities.

1. watch a basketball match.
2. go to the theatre.
3. see a parade.
4. visit a TV studio.
5 .visit an aquarium.
6. go bowling.
7 .go rafting.
8. visit a lighthouse.
9 .go to a museum.
10.go to a funfair.

Exercise 2.Read and write the questions.

1. Did you go bowling? No, I didn´t.
2. Did you go to a funfair? No, I didn´t.
3. Did you watch a basketball match? Yes, I did. It was great!

Exercise 3. Write a dialogue. Use activity 2 as a model.

Todd: Did you go to the theatre?
Emma: No, I didn´t
Todd:Did you go to the aquarium?
Emma: Yes, I did.
Todd: Did you go rafting?
Emma: Yes, I did. It was great!

FIN DE CURSO

¡Buenos días alumnos y familias de 5º de Primaria! Este trimestre tan atípico que hemos vivido se acaba y el curso llega a su fin. Somo...